Friday, December 9, 2011

Infant car seat covers

These car seat covers are great for...
  • helping baby stay warm
  • keeping the sun out of baby's eyes
  • preventing strangers from touching baby
  • allowing baby to sleep better when out and about

The straps attach to the car seat handle with velcro which keeps the blanket off of baby's face. The covers can be made with flannel or cotton fabric. The flannel fabric holds the heat in better, so it is great for those cold winter months. I can make the covers using fabric that is boy or girl specific or is gender-neutral.

The covers are $25 each, plus shipping charges if necessary.

If you order a cover please specify -
  • cotton or flannel
  • boy, girl, or gender-neutral
  • any specific color or theme you may want
  • when the car seat cover is needed
Here are some pictures of car seat covers I have made.


1 comment:

  1. Could you post a side-view? I'm curious about the air circulation. So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete